Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mac Cosmetics Fix+

This is super long over due!

If you have not made Mac's Fix+ a part of your everyday makeup routine then you're missing the greatest part!


I had purchased Fix+ about a year and a half ago and hardly used it at all. I never really understood the purpose of the product, until I watched Goss The Makeup Artist on youtube. He had a video explaining how to get rid of creasing when using under eye concealer. Goss stated that spraying Fix+ prior to applying the concealer could somehow fill in the lines and help with a smooth application. Now, I had my doubts because I've tried everything to stop that creasing but, I decided to give one more remedy a try. It worked for me! I swear to you guys, the creasing is no more! After that experience I saw a post on Instagram by "Mac_daddyy", in which he stated: "I always start with spraying Fix+ on my bare skin. It's refreshing and I feel like it helps everything stay on better and glide on smoother. It's hands down my all time favorite MAC product!" Mac_Daddyy goes on to say that he sprays another generous amount of Fix+ after he's applied the makeup and that he views Fix+ as Photoshop in a bottle!

I have been taking in all these reviews and I've actually put Fix + to the test. I will gladly say that Fix+ is like a second skin. It is definitely refreshing, it keeps your makeup on much longer, it helps in problem areas where there's creasing, I've even used Fix+ mixed with pigments to create a custom eyeliner or sprayed on your brush to intensify the color of your shadow. The ultimate use for me is when you feel too powdered or chalky, spraying Fix+ on your face livens up your face and makes you look dewy, fresh and alert. I have a new Love!

P.S. Did I mention, Fix+ doesn't expire for 24 months?!



Post a Comment

Is a Neutral look possible with the NEW Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette?

The Naked Heat Palette by Urban Decay Cosmetics is the new "it" palette for YouTube and this will be my second eye shadow look usi...