Natural Hair Conditioner Recipes

Natural Hair Divas,

My hair has been bouncing and behaving lately and I wanted to share the reason why. I've been on a hair regimen that was introduced to me by Youtube's "24LadyS". She has super gorgeous transitioned from relaxed to natural hair and it is so soft and manageable that I had to ask..."What's your secret?"

These Fabulous Products!!!!




Basically, use ONLY Sulfate Free shampoos, and "Shea Moisture" has a great line of products that are all Sulfate Free! and  Silicon-Free conditioners, in which "TRESemme Naturals" has a great conditioner. I still use my "Kinky Curly Knot Today" Leave in conditioner-mixed with water, to comb through my daughters hair in between washes as well as, my own.

I used to use gel and other things to two-strand twist my daughters hair but now I use my "Blue Magic Organics" Hair and scalp Conditioner. It works wonderfully on my dry scalp and hair and it has EVERYTHING I need in one bottle: 100% Pure Castor Oil, Shea Butter, and Aloe Vera.

My 3 products regimen has de-cluttered my vanity as well as, my mind when it comes to natural hair products. With these companies jumping on the natural hair bandwagon left and right, it's hard to think straight. LOL

I love washing my hair now because it's easy to manage:
1.)saturate my hair completely with the Tresemme Naturals Conditioner and let it stay under a plastic cap while I do house work or blog.
2.)after the conditioning I wash with the conditioner in luke warm water and massage my scalp with the pads of my finger tips.
3.) I apply a small amount of Shea Moisture Shampoo and work it through my conditioned hair and rinse thoroughly. Squeeze Dry
4.) While damp, I spray a mixture of "Kinky Curly Knot Today" Leave in Conditioner with the same parts water and begin to two strand twist.
5.) When I'm finished my twists, my hair should be borderline dry and that's when I apply my "Blue Magic Organics" Castor Oil all over my twists and scalp.
I do the same steps for my daughters, ages 2 and 4!

I usually leave my hair in twists for a week....this is my choice for a protective style.


This hair regimen has totally changed my mind about going back to perming. I can manage this hair better and it seems healthier than ever!  My daughter's hair is super manageable and show stopping gorgeous as well! Try these products and let me know what you think!

Please Share This Post-Cyber Kisses

 This pic was taken right after my Big Chop!!!


Comments

Unknown said…
Can you do demo on how you style yoyr daughter hair without it becoming frizzy afterwards. i going to look in to blue magic, i looking for a simple routine for my hair as well
TMCLyfeStyle said…
I'm gonna do a video on my youtube channel very soon hun. No prob!:O)
thanks for sharing shea moisture products I will try both of them. Is kinky curly a all natural product ?
TMCLyfeStyle said…
I believe it is. I found out about it while watching a young lady on Youtube, her name is "Kimmaytube". She has a bunch of products she uses that are safe for natural hair.