Glitter Eyeshadow

Hello fellow painted poesy's,

I have always had a soft spot in my heart for sparkly makeup and shimmer eyeshadow. When I started doing makeup on myself I had no idea what I could use that would be easy on my pockets and give me the level of sparkle that I deserved! LOL

I'd been browsing youtube videos and I'd seen people using MAC Cosmetics reflects pigments and glitters but they were a bit too pricey for a beginner and then I saw "TymetheInfamous". This girl loves dramatic looks, lashes, and glitter just like me!!! WOW! What's even better is that she was using Hobby Lobby Glitters!

I was a bit skeptical at first thinking, if this stuff gets in my eye, I'm so screwed. The truth is, the glitter is so finely milled that you barely feel a thing! They aren't using harsh metals at all and it looks so gorgeous on the lid! I've attached two photos to show you how you can play up some Hobby Lobby Glitter or make a soft sultry statement as well.  Hope u like :o)




Comments