Applying Shimmery Eye Shadow with Revlon's Diamond Lust

Revlon Diamond Lust Eye Shadow

Revlon has been a staple in my makeup collection since, forever! Now, they've done it again with an awesome eyeshadow. It give you the look of glitter Without The Mess!

We all know youtube has gone crazy with the glitter looks lately and I'll be the first to scream "GUILTY!!!" However, this stuff is a great alternative to glitter. I think it should deff be in your MUA kits to add a touch of sparkle to a natural look this spring.

Revlon has given us 5 gorgeous colors with these Diamon Lusts Shadows; "Celestial Silver", "Plum Galaxy", "Starry Pink", "Neptune Star" and "Night Sky". All with a Sparkling finish and silky smooth texture.

Check out my Youtube Video using "Night Sky" and tell me what you think! -Cyber Kisses-

Comments